Monday, August 6, 2012

A day of Exploring (Day 2)

At breakfast time Ms. Ahan and Robert gave me a great big hug.  This year our team went to Arthur Ashe school to help out with needs. I mostly did delivery and had great Chinese lunch.  Boy! my back was killing.  After when we got back we had a very short rest.  After rest and quick shopping.  Karen suggested that we explor Megazine Street.  There was a lot of great shops ,but unfortunately all the shop was closed.  We finally found a burger shop after long search.  the name of the place was Ignatius.  When we were looking at the menu we met a guy name Jerry.  Karen bravely asked Jerry "Have you ever ate here before?"  Jerry smiled and told Karen "Well, I'm the owner."  Aligator Po-boy was delicious.  After great meal everyone got desert at sucr'e

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Exploring. I remember that Tyler and I got totally lost at Arthur Ash school so, we asked for a map to a lot of school staffs.

    ReplyDelete