Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh what a night (Day 6)

Today was sadly our last day at Arthur Ash School.  I gave a great big hug to Aaron who was in charge of us and even got the photo oppertunity.  Around 12:30 Tony came to school and began lower 9th tour with Karen, Robbie, Eunice, Mildred and I.  It was actually my 2nd time on the tour so, I just focused on taking pictures.  Right after the tour, our tour group went for a little shopping at French Market.  I epsolutely needed a hat and since I'm a musician I bought a small African drum.  I even bought a small Alligator head to prove to my parents that I ate one.  After come back to hotel some of our group member swam for 20 minuites.  After drying up from the pool and got ready for dinner Jennifer and I went over to Karens room and worked on tip sheet on how to have fun on NOLA trip for PACE friends (Lauren Kornhauser, her mom, Paul, Kevin, Lindsay and Amanda).  As I worked on the tip sheet I was thinking that even though we took seperate trip this year we are a one big happy family.  After a final dinner as a group Jennifer, Genie, Chrsitine, Eunice, Robbie, Kathleen and I decided to do final Karioke.  Later on Tyler, Adrienne and Angela join in.  For Robbie who needed some confidence, I asked him to sing Summer Night from Grease.  As we came back from Karioke Jennifer got really sick so, Karen kicked me out of my room until 1:00 A.M. Luckly Tyler was staying up late with me by watching the olympics.

It was good to write our reflection about our trip to PACE student.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god Jennifer felt little better and finally got into my room after 1:00 A.M.

    ReplyDelete