Monday, August 6, 2012

Time for the show!! (Day 5)

Time goes really super fast here in NOLA it's already day 5!!.
Jennifer is my official bus keeper until day 7ths of trip.  At school I did a bit of delivery and struggled a big time in Art Room with put balls on the deck.  For lunch I ate 5 very little Sandwhich.  Tyler, Robbie, Doryan, Jennifer and I played a bit of basket ball.  After the hoop time, the art teacher named Kristin saw how much I was struggling and felt terrible and told me that "I will bring you a good knife tomorrow." Kathleen, Jennifer and I went to a Karioke place called Cats Meow.  I sang Tokens (the Lion Sleeps Tonight) and Chubby Checkers (Let's Twist Again).  I ordered hurricane and I couldn't believe how huge it was.  I drank plenty of ice water at the bar.  Jennifer and I went to Bubba Gump for a nice dinner and came back to see olmypics.  I'm so glad that  our Gabby win Gold Medal in all around floor excerise.  Everyone stand up and sing Star Sprangled Banner by Francis Scott Key.  It was finally nice to see Angela in person.  During group photo time I thought lets take one silly picture so, I stuck my tongue out a bit and unfortunately it was one with the principle of school.

It was great to show my musical talent in front of a lot of people.

1 comment:

  1. I felt proud to be a American when we sang rpoudly our national anthem. It was a well balanced day between work and play.

    ReplyDelete