Monday, August 6, 2012

Day of start trouble (Day 3)

At School I did work with Tennis balls.  What I mean is putting cutted tennis ball in the bottom of the chairs and desks.  After another Chineis lunch, I worked on putting books in number order.  On the way out I found my pencil case and phone that I lost.  At the bus stop I couldn't find my bus pass.  Oh no!!!!  A very pretty and nice teammate Kathleenlet me borrow $3.00 so, I can buy a day pass to get back.  Felt like Kathleen was an angel from heaven.  After got back to hotel Kathleen, Jennifer and I went to Walgreens.  On the way back, Kathleen, Jennifer and I looked around couple store and thought about what am I will going to buy on day 6th of my trip as a suvenior.    I learned I have to be extra becareful of my things and budget right.

No comments:

Post a Comment