Monday, August 6, 2012

The day of BIG trouble (Day 4)

When I woke up from the bed I felt some how  felt like I have no energy at all from rack of sleeping.  At school I ate pizza with my favorite ingredience which is garlic.  I worked on lowering the legs of Art Stool and climb up the letter and staple Alphabet letters in Kindergarten room.  It was my very first time climbing ay other than a small tree and step stool so, I was very nervous ,but did not fell back and did quite well.  After the work while I was waiting by front door, I felt like having a fever.  Adrienne took me to nurse's office.  The school nurse game me Tylenor.  After switching from bus to street car, the street car operator yelled "Everyone we are out of gas get off!!!!!!!" so, we walked from Burbon street to hotel.  For dinner Karen, Older Eunice, Jennifer and I went to a fusion Greek place called Attikitaki.  The meal was very delicious and big.  After look through stores Jennifer and I spent time in the pool.

I learned to know myfeelings and condition changes after getting a little or no sleep at all.  Maybe I should ask my doctor for some small dosage of sleeping pill.

1 comment:

  1. Burbon street was full of street musicians and some crazy people. I never climed any ladders before so, it was a bit of challenge ,but also lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete