Monday, August 6, 2012

So Long Farewell (Day 7)

This is the day that I didn't wanted to come ,but as always it had to come.  Instead how Beatles sang Hello and Good Bye in a form of song I have to say Good Bye and Hello.
I think even city of New Orleans misses us because we clearly heard Thunder.
I missed bacon and sausage badly so, thought about going to Huckleberry Finn for breakfast ,but Karen convinced me to go to Diner.  Which she made very wise choice.  The most perfect size of meal and a great price.  I really felt bad the Christine couldn't join us so, Jennifer and I shopped with Christine for about 30 minuites.  Since, I love Folk music I bought a Pete Seeger's CD..  In Tony's taxi I sang "What a Wonderful World" When we were cheking for flight I was really scared to hear that it was canceled ,but we headed to air port anyway to see what's going on.  We checked in our luggage for free and luckly got on the air plane.  I got the exit row so, I had plenty of leg room that I even took my shoe off.  When we landed in Chicago there was another air plaine occupying our gate so, we had to stuck about one hour in air plane.  At Louie Armstrong International Air Port, I had to do another service to Jennifer by pushing her gently on a wheel chair.  Anyway Thank God we made home nice and safe.  Later my mom told me that there was severe T-storm in Chicago.  I'm glad even in dangerous moment our team stick together.   I can not wait to go back to NOLA next year.

1 comment:

  1. Since I love to see insects, as long as i don't have to touch a scorpion I want to go to insect museum if I get a chance next year.

    ReplyDelete