Saturday, August 11, 2012

New Orleans Trip 2012
I wanted to say, I had such a blast. It was fun meeting Genie, Christine, Jennifer, Eunice, Caroline, Erin at Arthur Ashe, Morgan, Brenda and Mildred.  Tyler, Karen, Kathleen, and Adrienne it was good to see you again.  Helping rebuild Arthur Ashe was such an honor to do and it was fun as well. Doing the tour with Toni was fun to do even though it was sad to a good portion of the houses by the hurricane, but I am also glad I saw some Brad Pitt houses as well.  It was sure fun having some of  my favorite New Orleans food, like Gumbo, Jambalaya, Beignets at Cafe Du Monde and plenty of others.  I had such a blast having dinner with the group on most nights.  The Bienville House once again was a great place to stay at again.  Overall I had a such blast and I hope to come back next summer in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment