Monday, August 6, 2012

My first day in NOLA

So long farewell Chicago and hello New Orleans.
I woke up 4:30a.m. as usuall.  Took shower and walked my dog Ramsey and headed out to O'hare air port at 6:50.  Jennifer and I went to Mc Donald for breakfast and went to our gate ,but we felt like we were completely lost!!  No one that we saw at orientation was at the gate!!.  After long wait we finally saw Adrienne, Genie and whole gang of 1st team.  The United Express plane tjat we took to NOLA was so small that I had to put my back pack in over head thing.  Once we arrived in NOLA I felt strange.  Because we took United this year. I couldn't see the statue of Uncle Louie.  After reunited with Tony we arrived at our hotel.  We went to Gumbo Shop for lunch as usuall and Tyler, Adrienne's family and I walked back to hotel.  After the long rest everyone except Adrienne's family went to a near by Mexican grill named Felipes.  The food was very delicious and right on budget.  After the dinner I had some roomie time and went to bed.  It was so good to be in NOLA and see familiar faces like Tony, Breatney, Cynthia and Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment