Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aug 4th

Today was a fun experience so far. Not only worked on books but I got to go visit a classroom. It was interesting how they taught the curriculem. They taugt the students how to be polite, not make fun others of and to stay quiet while teachers talking. They sang a chant to tell themself they will respect the rules. They used away of teaching. I think this is a great way of teaching because you need to have a good structure for them to learn. If you dont have a good structure you never get experience to do right verse wrong. At work I try to make the students do things and try firsts and try it over and over till they can do it, and not let it go. with my students all the time. They learn then. In my experience my mom and dad passed away and I had to grow fast. So a good structure will help others learn. It was a shock how much I had to learn over night. Because I was helped a lot I had to learn more fast and it was hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment