Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nola: Adventures In New Orleans

Hello, and Welcome to the Adventures in New Orleans 2011 trip!
The first person we met was Tony the driver. He is very cool and down to earth. After we all got off the plane we went to lunch at a very nice local place called The Gumbo Shop, where I had the Delishious Blackend catfish sandwich. Monday First day of work, I had the prevlige help paint of of the classrooms, which was really fun, I didnt even care that I got paint on my leg or anything. Tuesday at the school I sorted library books in a class room downstairs. Yesterday & today I sorted and stickered book again which is cool becuase we found a lot of older books that are really interesting. I was thinking about walking to burbon street with Ms K and some other people. Over all I love helping out with people and Im having a blast!! TIl 2morrow comes cya l8ers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment