Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2 (Monday)

We went for breakfast at out hotel. It had a lot of great food ,but I sure missed bacon and sausage. We walked about 8 miles and rode a boat called Ferry. I also learned the meaning of charter school. We worked very hard and ate Meatball foot long Subway. It was raining like dog for 20 minuites and we sang and sang some golden oldies. Frank got some Chinese Ribs and gave me a piece to try and it was so good. I went to swimming in our hotel pool and killed my phone. At dinner time, Frank and PACE team found a really good Sushi place. I painted and moved furnitures. I haven't lifting anything for a while so, my arm we very soar. It was really good to feel the breeze and I want to come back next year with improved English.

No comments:

Post a Comment