Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day#7 in New Orleans.

I ate well balanced breakfast. I heard from the lady at cafe' Du Monde that she wasn't sure that I could take a can of coffee that I bought on the plane or not. So, I decided to gave a can of coffee to Ann as farewell present. Ann told me "Please come back and gave me a great big hug" so, I told her "Don't quit and don't retire". I went to The Cathedal Basilica of St. Louis with Karen, Kate Zilla and Jennifer Hager. It felt so good to go to church. After the mess I got seperated from church group and got lost a bit ,but later I finally got reunited with church group. It was shopping day for the PACE group (Lauren K, Lauren H, Jennifer, Ryan and I) we went alot of different shop on Royal Street. I had to buy something with Aligator so, I bought a aligator doll, I bout a dozen of Rum flavored candy from Laura's candy shop and when Karen told me I can take can of coffee home I bought 2 cans of Cafe' Du Monde coffee one for my parents and one for my grand mother. On the way back to hotel I bout 1/2 pound of assorted flavor of Salt Water Taffey and 2 scoops of Strawberry Ice cream from fudge shop. I also got a drink Hurricane to go and drank straight up. It was tasty. Just before we board Tony and Mason's taxi cab Lauren K. and I went to a bar across street and got a hurricane the drink and drank straight up.

No comments:

Post a Comment