Friday, August 5, 2011

Nola: Adventures In New Orleans Part 2

Today is the last day of work. We are still orgainizing the books for the library. It has been really interesting to be here and Im loving the progress and how well we are doing with it. Even though it is fun to go out for dinner and shop here my biggest pleasure is making a good impack for the Harriet Tudman school. Also Having lauren K as my roomie has been really cool and I had a chance to get to know her more even if I have known her for a year and a half now. She is a wonderful teacher and great friend! On another note, The whole nola part 2 group is very fun and I will miss everyone alot, I hope we all stay in touch. This service project trip showed me how to appreciate more in my life. I Hope I have the oppotunity to come back again! Til next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment