Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 1 (July 31st)

I was bit tired because I had to wake up at 4a.m. Went to O'hare International Air Port and had Mc Donlad for breakfast in terminal 3.
After we arrived in Louise Armstrong Air Port we met up with a fine taxi driver named Tony just like Tony the tiger on my favorite celea which is Kellog's Frostrated Flake. All of us went to a fine restaurant called Gumbo Shop for lunch. I had Sea Food Gumbo and it was mighty delicious. I even tried my very first Bloody Mary. The waiter at Gumbo Shop was so friendly and told us to please come back. After the lunch we went to Katrina museum and saw how Katrina happened, and heard survivors story through audio and video equipment. Even though New Orleans was hit hard by Katrina it is rebuilding it self so people should come and visit. It reminds me that we should not conplain about what we don't have. We should thank God aobut what we do have and lend the helping hand it it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment