Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Home Chicago!!

After arriving at Louis Armstrong Air Port I checked my bag and went to information desk. A female clerk at information desk asked me " Do you need some help?" so, I told her "Yes, I'm from Chicago, today is my last day here, I play 5 different musical instrument and could you please take a picture of me in front of uncle Louise's statue?" After the picture taking the clerk at the information desk asked me "Would you like some beeds" so, I asked her "is it free?" and she told me "Yes" and told me "Welcome to New Orleans" so, I told her "Mamm today is my last day and I'm going to Chicago so, you need to tell me welcome to Chicago" When we got to near by gate I bought Nina and Karen bloody Merry and Karen paid tip. It was good ,but after 2 hurricanes and bloody merry I felt like a tipsy. After boarding on American Air Line I felt right to sleep and woke up when flight attendant woke me up for drink. After getting off, I made pit stop at lady's room and I went to straight to baggage claim. After got my bag my parents picked me and Jennifer up from Terminal 3 and came home. After pizza dinner Jennifer and I went to straight to bed. It was really fun trip and I learned the importance of helping hand and how to manage my time well between work and play. Everyone was felt like one great big family and I wish we all keep in touch together and hopeing to go back soon. I thank Karen Roth, my parents, Tony the taxi driver, all the people at hotel especially Ann, Justin, Cynthia and Brightney.

No comments:

Post a Comment