Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day #6 in New Orleans.

Today, I woke up usuall then early like 5:50. I packed some of my clothes. After breakfast all of us took ferry to work for very last night. When we got off I took quick picutre in front of Louise Armstrong statue. I finished all the "I" book. Ms. Kate who we worked together and provided pizzas gave all of us stickers and took a picture with PACE group. Lauren Helmick and I observated school and saw how were they stricked and instead of clapping they snaped fingers.
It made me think of schools in Korea 'cause we have same kind of school system. After the work all the people went to Cafe' Reconsile and I had a cat fish Po Boy and a whole desert for myself. After heavy lunch Sarah, Margery, Kate, Ryan, L.K. and I took Katrina tour with Tony. We saw some of the damadge that Katrina caused. We saw through picture how Bred Pitt helps the victims and was Fats Domino's old studio. After the tour I felt so hot so, I jumped into the pool with street cloth on. Karen, Judith, Eunice, Tyler, Jennifer, Kate and I went to a very nice Mexican place called Superior Grill for dinner and it was very good. I learned that I'm lucky that Chicago doesn't have any Hurricane and felt very sorry for the victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment