Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Day #3 in New Orleans.

Because, I didn't went to bed until 11:45 when I woke up I felt very tired. It was same breakfast at hotel so, I didn't like it too much. Today, I sorted books into boxes and put raiting through grade level. I ate 3 pices of fried chicken and French Fries from a place called Brothers. It was just down the street from our work site. Brothers chicken was well seasoned and very tasty. I really liked todays work better than yesterday. On the way back instead of taking ferry (a large boat) some of the member of our team walked to bus stop. The bus was si nice and cool. We got on the street cars and I just loved it. It was my 2nd time in my life riding on it. First time was in San Francisco back in 2006. After getting off the street car we walked for a bit and decided to go to Ryan's Irish Pub and try local beer. It was very nice and refreshing. For dinner we went to local diner and had great cat fish meal. For desert I ate 1 scoop of rasberry sherbert at Stanley's. After quick change of clothing Filice, Lauren K and I rode street car and went to a club called Maple Leaves where real party is. It was so much fun, but some people were heavily drunk and they were very touch.
It was very good meal and I worked hard and I experienced real party.

No comments:

Post a Comment